1991 Penny Feder Expressionist Still Life Monotype/Painting- Signed Original
Up your art wall game with this vibrant original monotype by listed American artist Penny Feder, circa 1991. The piece ...
moreUp your art wall game with this vibrant original monotype by listed American artist Penny Feder, circa 1991. The piece is gorgeously detailed, hand finished in oil/pastel, and signed/numbered (1 of 1) by the artist.
Beautifully preserved with triple matting in original fun/funky Memphis Style hand painted custom wood frame by GuildMaster Arts (Springfield,MO). Labeled with artist/guild info on verso. Wired and ready to hang.
Overall: 28.75”x 28.75”x .9”
Visible Art: 15.5” x 15.5”
Frame Width: 3”
Visible Matting: 3.5”
About the Artist:
Penny Feder was born in Brooklyn, New York, in 1949. She received her Bachelor's degree in Art Education at C.E. Post College, New York in 1971 and her Masters in Printmaking in I975.O What has always been unique about Penny's work, especially her work in the monotype, pastel, etching and woodcut media, is her wonderful play of color, movement and pattern.
Penny's artwork has been exhibited throughout the United States and Europe winning numerous awards and accolades. Her work is represented in a number of museums including the Brooklyn Museum of Art, National Museum of American Art, Smithsonian Institute, and the Museum Duren, Germany. Penny works and lives in Brooklyn, New York.
Each image is individually painted on to a smooth nonporous surface usually plexiglass, and then, under pressure, is transferred to the paper. Additional work may follow with more paint, pastels, and metallic highlights.
When complete, each piece is signed and numbered with the monotype indication, 1/1. A series of pieces are created within a particular visual theme. Although slightly different in composition, for instance the placement of a flower or petal in a floral arrangement, or color, due to the spontaneous creation of each monotype, the artist keeps true to its mood and movement—'the spirit of the image'.” ~Penny Feder
- 29ʺW × 1ʺD × 29ʺH
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Acrylic Paint
- Oil Paint
- Oil Pastel
- Very Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Great condition! Great condition! less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Redūcere in Murfreesboro, TN
Lover/Collector of unique and beautiful things.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- 3D Paintings
- Acrylic Paint Paintings
- Action Paintings
- Beach Paintings
- Black Paintings
- Black and White Paintings
- Blue Paintings
- Car Paintings
- Cat Paintings
- Cherry Blossom Paintings
- Classic Paintings
- Color Field Paintings
- Dot Paintings
- Drawing/Sketching Materials Paintings
- Elephant Paintings
- Etching Paintings
- Face Paintings
- Famous Paintings
- Flower Paintings
- Forest Paintings
- Galaxy Paintings
- Genre Paintings
- Gouache Paintings
- Gray Paintings
- Greek Paintings
- Green Paintings
- Horse Paintings
- House Paintings
- Landscape Paintings
- Metal Paintings
- Miniature Paintings
- Modern Paintings
- Monotype Paintings
- Moon Paintings
- Nashville Paintings
- Nude Body Paintings
- Oil Paintings
- Oil Pastel Paintings
- Orange Paintings
- Pink Paintings
- Plexiglass Paintings
- Portrait Paintings
- Printmaking Materials Paintings
- Purple Paintings
- Red Paintings
- Rock Paintings
- Skull Paintings
- Still Life Paintings
- Sunflower Paintings
- Sunset Paintings
- Surrealist Paintings
- Tree Paintings
- Venus Paintings
- White Paintings
- Wood Paintings
- Woodcut Paintings
- Yellow Paintings
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.