Vintage Indian Kalpavriksha Tree of Dreams Wall Sculpture Barn Door Panel
The Door Panel frame comes from India made by artisan craftman. Kalpavriksha, the tree of life, also meaning "World Tree" ...
moreThe Door Panel frame comes from India made by artisan craftman. Kalpavriksha, the tree of life, also meaning "World Tree" finds mention in the Vedic scriptures. In the earliest account of the Samudra manthan or "churning of the ocean of milk" Kalpavriksha emerged from the primal waters during the ocean churning process along with Kamadhenu, the divine cow that bestows all needs. The tree is also said to be the Milky way or the birthplace of the stars Sirius. The king of the gods, Indra returned with this Kalpavriksha to his abode, the paradise and planted it there
Hand carved wall panels detailing the tree with peacock and flower
Beautiful vertical hand carved Garden wall panel can either be hung on the wall or use as a door panel.
The hand carved Garden panel would be perfect addition to any room, meditation studio or interior decor.
Exterior Dimensions : 72x36x1.5 inch.
Standard shipping is curbside delivery via freight company on a pallet. Lift gate service will unload the piece from the truck to the ground but you are responsible for bringing your purchase from the truck into your home and you will need help. The freight carriers will not deliver indoors as they are not covered by insurance .
White glove delivery is an upgraded delivery service where the goods are delivered indoors by the carrier and the charges are higher so if you would like to select this service please contact us and we can give you a freight quote.
PLEASE UNPACK ITEM INFRONT OF DRIVER AND NOTE ANY DAMAGE. ON THE RECEIPT AND TAKE PICTURES. PLEASE KEEP ALL PACKAGING. less
- 36ʺL × 1.5ʺD × 72ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Restored, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
The intricate carvings found on our website are in fact hand carved and some irregularities are result of the making ...
moreThe intricate carvings found on our website are in fact hand carved and some irregularities are result of the making process.The minor cracks or openings that you see are an inherent nature of these old carvings. However, they are not to be considered as a defect or damaged, but rather result of their being hand carved and truly one of a kind. Some are joints between pieces of wood as panels are put together to create this size carving and others are just where the carving has deepened and a crevice has formed. We often use wood filler for such occasions which sometimes come off during shipping and handling of the piece.
Please let us know if your require any such assistance and we shall gladly send you a tube of wood filler or you can purchase one at your local Home Depot
- Place of Origin
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
Mogul Interior in Fort Myers, FL
Mogul Interior in Fort Myers, Florida is an import boutique carrying furniture and architectural doors ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.