- Room Accents & Accessories
- Vessels & Vases
- 1970’s Oriental Exotic Fruit Painted Vases - a ...
1970’s Oriental Exotic Fruit Painted Vases - a Pair
Beautiful oriental vases displaying oranges, pomegranates, grapes and Buddha’s hand fruits. Vibrant colors make these matching vases a wonderful ... moreBeautiful oriental vases displaying oranges, pomegranates, grapes and Buddha’s hand fruits. Vibrant colors make these matching vases a wonderful addition to any home! Add some flowers or place these on a shelf. Vintage vases have so much character! less
- 6ʺW × 6ʺD × 13ʺH
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- These vases are antique pieces which come with age. They are in good condition but have wear inside of the ... moreThese vases are antique pieces which come with age. They are in good condition but have wear inside of the vases as it seems they were used for flowers and the water had aged the stone on the inside. One vase seems to have more texture appearance than the other see photos. Overall beautiful pieces that are unique and its age tells a story. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Nouvelle Vie Furniture in Oakland, NJ
Bringing you unique, personally curated finds for the modern home! Specializing in faux bamboo furniture ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- Japanese Vases
- Chinese Vases
- Chinoiserie Vases
- Pink Vases
- Purple Vases
- Blue Vases
- Mercury Glass Vases
- Green Vases
- Asian Antique Vases
- Floor Vases
- Greek Vases
- Yellow Vases
- Orange Vases
- Ceramic Vases
- Tall Glass Vases
- Blue and White Vases
- White Vases
- Asian Vases
- Boho Chic Vases
- Trumpet Vases
- New York Vases
- Tall Vases
- Bud Vases
- Large Glass Vases
- Decorative Vases
- Hollywood Regency Vases
- Wall Vases
- Flower Vases
- Mediterranean Vases
- Cylinder Vases
- Tall Floor Vases
- Glass Cylinder Vases
- Square Vases
- Regency Vases
- Square Glass Vases
- Asian Modern Vases
- Pottery Vases
- Stoneware Vases
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.