19th C. English Mahogany Counter Top Display Case
This product is no longer available.
Rare antique English mahogany & glass shop fitting. This rare shop counter-top display cabinet is a beauty. Made in England ... more Rare antique English mahogany & glass shop fitting. This rare shop counter-top display cabinet is a beauty. Made in England in the late 19th Century. meant to sit on top of a table or counter. It retains the original wavy glass on all 4 sides, with 2 glass shelves inside. These display cases were used in finer retail shops often for advertising a particular item. The mahogany has that mellow patina from age and years of polish. less
- 21.5ʺW × 13.25ʺD × 27.75ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Irvine, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
NOBILI ANTIQUES in Irvine, CA
Nobili Antiques, established in 1996, is known by savvy shoppers for a diverse collection of ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.