Modernist Orange Stacked Lucite Lamp
The orange rectangles can be reconfigured. This lamp casts the most amazing glow when turned on! I believe that some ...
moreThe orange rectangles can be reconfigured. This lamp casts the most amazing glow when turned on! I believe that some of the lamp parts may have been replaced, the shade is not original to the lamp either. The top tubular part is made of metal. The lucite is amazing for its age, no chips or cracks. The lucite base has some minimal wear marks. Three way switch. The very top of the center of the finial is not smooth. Please email us for many additional photos.
The holy grail of lucite lamps—works perfectly. Circa 1980's based upon the plug. It’s hard to believe that a completely transparent piece of furniture is able to transform the vibe of an entire room, but that is exactly what a Lucite chandelier can do! Lucite furniture has long been associated with retro glamour. Today it "clearly" goes well with modern, hollywood regency, retro, vintage and mid century modern and Danish Modern, it charms up an industrial space and adds a touch of pop to an antique space.
We are not including the shade , but if you want it you may have it, just please pay the shipping in a separate box.
Around 15" tall not inc the bulb or harp or shade and base is 6 x 6" less
- 6ʺW × 6ʺD × 15ʺL
- Danish Modern
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
We Love Lucite in Scottsdale, AZ
Here you will find quality items that we personally select for their rarity and ‘wow ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Antique Table Lamps
- Bedside Table Lamps
- Coastal Table Lamps
- Danish Modern Table Lamps
- Farmhouse Table Lamps
- Globe Table Lamps
- Lucite Table Lamps
- Mid-Century Modern Table Lamps
- Orange Table Lamps
- Phoenix Table Lamps
- Small Table Lamps
- Stained Glass Table Lamps
- Swing Arm Table Lamps
- Tall Table Lamps
- Tiffany Table Lamps
- Torchiere Table Lamps
- Tripod Table Lamps
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.