Early 19th Century Antique Regency Secretary Desk
Your study will never feel the same in the grand presence of this early 19th c. Regency secretary clerk desk ... moreYour study will never feel the same in the grand presence of this early 19th c. Regency secretary clerk desk. Imagine being able to get all of your paperwork done in one place with the amazing convenience of the felted fold down writing desk top. The striking floral motif carved details paired with eye catching brass accents are just the beginning for this well rounded piece. It features a dazzling top shelf with delicately carved floral designs and three brass spire knob accents. The cabinet has two large doors that open outward to reveal 28 square cubbies, perfect for organizing paperwork with ease. Behind the next key locked door is more storage with a slotted shelf, cabinet, and 3 small drawers with white knobs and down folds a pristine green felt covered writing top. There is ample space above the drawers to keep items when the top doors are shut and locked. It has one long drawer with 2 smaller below, each adorned with fantastic brass lion head knocker pulls. It is constructed of walnut with 4 fluted legs terminating in ball feet with brass capped accents. less
- 36.5ʺW × 22ʺD × 78ʺH
- Early 19th Century
- Place of Origin
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- There is a split in the wood on the small table top and losses to the wood in multiple spots ... moreThere is a split in the wood on the small table top and losses to the wood in multiple spots below the doors. There are minor water marks on the side. The brass pulls are not original to the piece. The jointing is unique and the drawers all open with ease. The key is included. less
- Table Shape
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Bluff St Props in Atlanta, GA
We started in the auction business but have since expanded to conduct movie and TV ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Adjustable Desks
- Antique Desks
- Antique School Desks
- Art Desks
- Atlanta Secretary Desks
- Brass Secretary Desks
- Brown Secretary Desks
- Butcher Block Desks
- Campaign Desks
- Computer Desks
- Corner Desks
- Curved Desks
- Desks with Drawers
- Desks with Hutch
- Desks with Shelves
- Desks with Storage
- Felt Secretary Desks
- Floating Desks
- Fold Down Desks
- Folding Desks
- French Provincial Secretary Desks
- French Secretary Desks
- Hollywood Regency Secretary Desks
- Large Desks
- Long Desks
- Mahogany Desks
- Metal Desks
- Metal Secretary Desks
- Modular Desks
- Oak Desks
- Office Desks
- Reclaimed Wood Desks
- Regency Secretary Desks
- Shabby Chic Secretary Desks
- Simple Desks
- Small Desks
- Tall Desks
- Vanity Desks
- Walnut Secretary Desks
- Wood Desks
- Wood Secretary Desks
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.