Vintage Chapman Candelabra Lamp
This handsome vintage Chapman candelabra lamp will bring gravitas to your decor. Whether it be classical or relaxed, the lamp ...
more This handsome vintage Chapman candelabra lamp will bring gravitas to your decor. Whether it be classical or relaxed, the lamp is a game changer. A rare find, this Chapman candelabra lamp is Italian made with wood and solid brass with 4 arms. The lamp is in near perfect condition, with its brass cone and chain intact. It has been rewired using the original pull chain sockets which are in perfect working condition.
Made in Italy Chapman is stamped in to the bottom of the wood base.
The wood base is 8" and the solid brass arm are 6" each.
The shade is not original and is used for staging, but it can be added to the lamp for $66. It is black with gold lining 11x16x8. Please contact us at email@example.com to purchase the shade with the lamp. less
- 13.0ʺW × 13.0ʺD × 28.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $59
- Free Local Pickup in Raleigh, NC
CRAIG'S LAMP & SHADE in Raleigh, NC
I opened my store in 2011 with the focus on bring to the market items ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.