Pablo Picasso "Le Chapeau De Paille" Lithograph
A lithograph on arches by Spanish artist Pablo Picasso (1881 - 1973) from 1980 that is titled "Le Chapeau de Paille ...
A lithograph on arches by Spanish artist Pablo Picasso (1881 - 1973) from 1980 that is titled "Le Chapeau de Paille au Feuilage Bleu" . It is edition 5000 and measures 22 x 16.5 inches.
Size: 30 x 20.5 in. (76.2 x 52.07 cm)
Printer: I.M.L., Paris
Publisher: Editions de la Reunion des Musees Nationaux a Paris for the World Treasure Society, Vermont, USA
Copyright: S.P.A.D.E.M. Vaga, New York 1980
The seller has five of these available for purchase, if interested in buying more than one, please contact email@example.com. less
- 20.5ʺW × 0.1ʺD × 30.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Pablo Picasso
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
RoGallery in Long Island City, NY
Modern & Contemporary Artworks paintings, prints, photographs & sculptures. We love op-art, pop art, cubism and psychedelic ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.