Charles Burdick White Horses Watercolor
A watercolor and etching by Charles Burdick of stunning stallions in blue. Charles Burdick was born and raised in Providence ...
more A watercolor and etching by Charles Burdick of stunning stallions in blue. Charles Burdick was born and raised in Providence, Rhode Island. After returning from the Pacific during WWII, he attended the Rhode Island School of Design and the Art Students League of New York, where he studied with Reginald Marsh, Edwin Dickinson and Will Barnett.
Throughout his long award winning career he has exhibited in many festivals, galleries and museums, including the Boston Museum of Fine Arts, the Smithsonian Institute, the Society of American Artists and the Provincetown Art Association. The latest of his many solo shows was at the Cahoon Museum of American Art in October of 2007 and at the Wellfleet Library in 2012. In 2009 he won Best In Show in Tarpon Springs, Florida. less
- 16.0ʺW × 0.5ʺD × 20.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in New Hyde Park, NY
FURNISHme Inc in New Hyde Park, NY
FURNISHmeinc Artfully curated furnishings...Mid Century Modern and more.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 4Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.