Mid Century Front Door
This was the front door to an amazing mid century home in Hollywood Hills. I love how some of the ...
moreThis was the front door to an amazing mid century home in Hollywood Hills. I love how some of the true mid century homes almost had an Asian influence. This home was so cool every part of it was still original to it's true state. This was the front entry door and it had two wooden side lights for decorative element. It also had a single pedestrian gate at the front of the house with the same matching design each are being auctioned separate. This auction is only for the door measuring in 79x42" It is a solid glass door with a wooden insert in the middle that almost gives a 3-D effect . It is really nice in person, so cool how they were actually able to capture the 50s with architectural elements and design. The door appears to be in good condition there is some weathering to the bottom and also to the wooden trellis on the front but looks like nothing major. But it would definitely be worth redoing it is such a pretty door it would be great even for an office. I tried to include all details in photos.
- 42ʺW × 2ʺD × 79ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Unknown, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- This door is in very good condition for its age I noticed some nicks in the wood and some weathering ... moreThis door is in very good condition for its age I noticed some nicks in the wood and some weathering to the bottom of the door and part of the insert but nothing major only that which is consistent with age in history. Also I noticed that there is no deadbolt and you would need to buy a new one. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Eric's Architechtural Salvage in Los Angeles, CA
Welcome to Eric's Architechtural Salvage! Our selection features only the BEST quality products from ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Asian Doors and Gates
- Doors and Gates in Los Angeles
- Mid-Century Modern Doors and Gates
- Screen Doors
- French Doors
- Antique Doors
- Wooden Doors
- Patio Doors
- Barn Doors
- Double Doors
- Entry Doors
- Glass Doors and Gates
- Cabinet Doors
- Interior Doors
- Wood Doors and Gates
- Cellar Doors
- Country Doors
- Front Doors
- Garden Gates
- Sliding Doors
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.