- Tableware & Barware
- Serving Dishes & Pieces
- California Pottery Drip Glaze Ceramic Baking Dish
California Pottery Drip Glaze Ceramic Baking Dish
A ceramic baking dish in a vibrant drip glaze of orange, yellow, and brown. This Mid-Century California Pottery covered casserole ... more A ceramic baking dish in a vibrant drip glaze of orange, yellow, and brown. This Mid-Century California Pottery covered casserole dish is heavy ceramic with little, if any signs of use in great vintage condition without chips, cracks or crazing. 9.75" diameter x 4.5"H not including knob on lid. less
- 9.75ʺW × 9.75ʺD × 4.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
Beckon Gallery in Bloomfield Hills, MI
Beckon Gallery is an on line gallery of fine antique, vintage, Mid Century Modern, Hollywood ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.