Milo Baughman Style Octagon Brass Plated Metal Dining Table With Round Glass Top
Handsome brass plated metal tube octagon dining table base with round 3/8 inch glass top in the style of ...
moreHandsome brass plated metal tube octagon dining table base with round 3/8 inch glass top in the style of Milo Baughman for Thayer Coggin. This table is in very good original vintage condition. The base has some minor scratching and loss of plating as you would expect with its age. The glass did not weather the years as well. It does have minor chipping on its edge and some scratching. We have priced this accordingly. Circa 1970s.
We are really loving this table here at the shop. Although unmarked it is done in the style of a Milo Baughman for Thayer Coggin table circa 1970s. It is comprised of an octagon base made of brass plated rectangular tube metal with a round glass top. The top does have chipping around the edges so most likely you will want to have it polished or get a new piece and, since shipping would be less without the glass, we have priced it for just the base; however, we will include the glass if you so desire. This is an iconic modern piece of furniture and would make a wonderful table in your breakfast nook, sitting room, dining room, or study. Or use it as a game table in your family room or a center table in your entry. All you need to do is make it yours.
O/A Height – 28.5 Inches
Base Height – 28.25 Inches
Base Width – 24.75 Inches
Top Size – 48 x 3/8 Inches
Weight w/glass – 71 Pounds
Weight w/o glass – 13.9 Pounds
Boxed Size w/o Glass:
Height – 35 Inches
Width – 31 Inches
Depth – 31 Inches
Weight – 20 Pounds
Crated Size w/ Glass:
Height – 37 Inches
Width – 54 Inches
Depth – 54 Inches
Weight – 230 Pounds
- 24.75ʺW × 24.75ʺD × 28.25ʺH
- Late 20th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- This table is in very good original vintage condition. The base has some minor scratching and loss of plating as ... moreThis table is in very good original vintage condition. The base has some minor scratching and loss of plating as you would expect with its age. The glass did not weather the years as well. It does have minor chipping on its edge and some scratching. We have priced this accordingly. less
- "Styled After"
- Milo Baughman for Thayer Coggin
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Table Base
- Table Shape
- Other (unique shapes)
- Table Knee Clearance
- 28.25 inches
- Number of Leaves
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Chris G. in Topeka, KS
- Super Seller 2018
13,000 square feet of high-style vintage furnishings, home décor, art & more! Warehouse 414 is ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 3Ask the Seller / View All
- Farmhouse Dining Tables
- Glass Dining Tables
- Brass Dining Tables
- Trestle Dining Tables
- Oval Dining Tables
- Extendable Dining Tables
- Round Dining Tables
- Pedestal Dining Tables
- Expandable Dining Tables
- Narrow Dining Tables
- Gold Dining Tables
- Metal Dining Tables
- Reclaimed Wood Dining Tables
- Square Dining Tables
- Modern Dining Tables
- Distressed Dining Tables
- Folding Dining Tables
- Small Dining Tables
- Outdoor Dining Tables
- High Dining Tables
- Corner Dining Tables
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.