MCM Homecrest Eames Era Bertoia Style Wire Chair
This product is no longer available.
Vintage Homecrest Mid Century Modern Eames era/Bertoia patio furniture swivel chair with wire.
Homecrest Chair with wood hard to ... more Vintage Homecrest Mid Century Modern Eames era/Bertoia patio furniture swivel chair with wire.
Homecrest Chair with wood hard to find arm rests, some paint loss on the wood, some distress, wear and cracks. Excellent vintage condition with some paint loss, easy to repaint if so desired. Swivel base with a spring that allows for a slight give or bounce when leaning back. Chair also turns around!
We may possibly be able to offer personalized delivery to parts of AZ and CA for a substantially reduced fee, please ask all questions before purchasing. Thanks
In great solid condition and sits evenly on a hard surface—would make a great addition to a porch, indoor or outdoor patio or garden space. Not sure of the exact year of production, but may be from somewhere in the 40's, 50's, 60's or 70's as the construction of the chair is well made and solid feeling.
Structurally sound and very sturdy. Absolutely beautiful, made of quality wrought iron. Mid century modern at its best, very hard to find. An iconic classic, graceful lines, dynamic proportions and light form. If you're a fan of Mid Century Modern furniture and classic design, you will absolutely love this!, If you don't have a patio why not bring it indoors and definitely make a statement! These pieces are rare and hard to find! less
- 27.0ʺW × 28.5ʺD × 34.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Scottsdale, AZ
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
We Love Lucite in Scottsdale, AZ
Here you will find quality items that we personally select for their rarity and ‘wow ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.