"Facing the Light" Canvas Giclée Print
This product is no longer available.
A giclée print reproduction on canvas of an original oil painting by Alissa Mazzenga. It measures 30" X 48" (size ...
more A giclée print reproduction on canvas of an original oil painting by Alissa Mazzenga. It measures 30" X 48" (size of original painting) and is printed on an archival canvas with stunning quality, stretched on stretcher bars to create a hang-able piece that is 1 1/2" deep. It's signed and titled on the back.
What is giclée printing? Giclée printing is currently the highest quality standard for printing single or limited edition prints. The term "giclée" (pronounced "ZHEE-CLAY") is a French word meaning "to spray." Giclée prints are created by spraying millions of droplets of ink onto archival fine-art substrates. Giclée prints represent the highest evolution in printmaking technology. The giclée printing process provides better color accuracy and richer depth of color than other means of art reproduction possible. You will not be disappointed by color, richness, and quality of your giclée print!
This item is made to order. Item will ship approximately two weeks after purchase.
- 30.0ʺW × 1.5ʺD × 48.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Seattle, WA
Alissa Mazzenga in Seattle, WA
Trained as a fine artist, Chicago native Alissa Mazzenga blends painterly, calligraphic and illustrative techniques ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.