Circa Lighting Bryant Billard 3-Light Chandelier in Antique Brass With Silk Pleated Shade Upgrade
This product is no longer available.
For sale is (1) briefly used Bryant 3-light chandelier in Antique Brass Finish from Circa Lighting by Thomas O'Brien.
Instead ... moreFor sale is (1) briefly used Bryant 3-light chandelier in Antique Brass Finish from Circa Lighting by Thomas O'Brien.
Instead of the paper shades, the shades have been upgraded to (3) White Silk Pleated Shades. (The advantage here is that you see no visible vertical seams the way you would a papershade). Each shade was $200 + each and are like new as well.
Also we swapped out the light and we left this small brass rectangle on the ceiling as it covered our existing hole nicely. It will not affect the installation of the Bryant light in your home, and if a plate is needed for your room, white paintable flat plates are available at a local hardware store which can match your ceiling and be drilled by your electrician. The long brass bar in the original image is included and should cover most junction boxes on its own.
O/A Height: 32"
Min. Custom Height: 20"
Canopy: 3.5" X 60" Rectangle
Shade Details: 10.5" X 12" X 7.5" - this is the same for custom size shades
Socket: 3 - E26 Keyless
Wattage: 3 - 75 A, Bulbs not included. less
- 60ʺW × 12ʺD × 32ʺL
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Design Modified, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- The light fixture was installed in a Dining Room about six months ago and was replaced. The light fixture was installed in a Dining Room about six months ago and was replaced. less
- Thomas O'Brien
- Visual Comfort
Los angeles, C. in Los Angeles, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- Capiz Shell Chandeliers
- Stained Glass Chandeliers
- Flower Chandeliers
- Sputnik Chandeliers
- Brass Chandeliers
- Metal Chandeliers
- Chandeliers in Los Angeles
- Gold Chandeliers
- Large Chandeliers
- Small Chandeliers
- Blown Glass Chandeliers
- Traditional Chandeliers
- Antique Chandeliers
- Candle Chandeliers
- White Chandeliers
- Starburst Chandeliers
- Entryway Chandeliers
- Bubble Chandeliers
- Beaded Chandeliers
- Drum Chandeliers
- New and Custom Chandeliers
- Orb Chandeliers
- Birdcage Chandeliers
- Plug In Chandeliers
- Rectangular Chandeliers
- Sphere Chandeliers
- Transitional Chandeliers
- Cage Chandeliers
- Geometric Chandeliers
- Rope Chandeliers
- Square Chandeliers
- Tree Chandeliers
- Wood Bead Chandeliers
- Branch Chandeliers
- Globe Chandeliers
- Oil Rubbed Bronze Chandeliers
- Textile Chandeliers
- Farmhouse Chandeliers
- Forest Chandeliers
- Lights Chandeliers
- Mini Chandeliers
- Round Chandeliers
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.