Pair of Brutalist Mid Century Modern Nightstands by Lane
This product is no longer available.
Pair of Brutalist Mid Century Modern dark Nightstands by lane. Created in the style of Paul Evans with Mosaic Collection ...
morePair of Brutalist Mid Century Modern dark Nightstands by lane. Created in the style of Paul Evans with Mosaic Collection chunk block details on the doors. Each door opens to reveal two shelves on each nightstand. Made of walnut wood.
WE DELIVER from San Francisco to San Diego and all areas in between. Contact us directly for a shipping quote, our shipping is typically half the price of white glove delivery.
We also offer a full house of services some being refinishing and upholstery to make any piece your custom vision. less
- 28ʺW × 17ʺD × 22ʺH
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Has been cleaned inside and out with a coat of oil on the outside. Has not been refinished but rather ... moreHas been cleaned inside and out with a coat of oil on the outside. Has not been refinished but rather kept in its original vintage condition. Minor scratches and dents but still in overall superb mint vintage condition. less
Vintage On Point in Los Angeles, CA
Hello Everyone, We are a shop located in Los Angeles CA 90019 and have a ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- 3 Drawer Nightstands
- Brown Nightstands
- Brutalist Nightstands
- Farmhouse Nightstands
- Floating Nightstands
- Large Nightstands
- Mid-Century Modern Nightstands
- Mirrored Nightstands
- Modern Nightstands
- Mosaic Nightstands
- Narrow Nightstands
- Nightstands with Drawers
- Sculpture Materials Nightstands
- Small Nightstands
- Tall Nightstands
- Walnut Nightstands
- Wide Nightstands
- Wood Nightstands
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.