Rare Promotional Fiesta Yellow Salad Bowl
An unlisted yellow Fiesta bowl from a promotional set.
Only made between 1939 and 1943, this is a rare vintage ... more An unlisted yellow Fiesta bowl from a promotional set.
Only made between 1939 and 1943, this is a rare vintage bowl made as a part of Fiesta's promotional set. These were only known to be made in yellow and cobalt. The bowl has the graduating rings along the outside.
The defining characteristics of this bowl:
- no rings on the inside of the bowl
- three sagger pin marks under the rim
- marked with "fiesta Made in USA HLco" mold mark
Bowl measures approximately 9 1/2 inches in diameter and 3 1/2" tall
Condition: this bowl has been well used and has various wear and scuffs on the outside. There is some tape residue on the bottom of the bowl. There is one sizable chip along the rim. less
- 9.5ʺW × 9.5ʺD × 3.5ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $15
- Free Local Pickup in Georgetown, KY
Reconstitutions in Georgetown, KY
Eclectic, colorful & interesting vintage decor
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.