Unusual Full Body Antique Mannequin Form
This product is no longer available.
We obtained this lovely lady from a woman who collected mannequins and was a well know seamstress in California. This ...
more We obtained this lovely lady from a woman who collected mannequins and was a well know seamstress in California. This piece functions as a dress form or mannequin—we consider it a great piece of art or sculpture. It is in amazing condition for her age. It has a soft body and on the inside is some wire to hold the shape. It is missing one of her snap on shoulder pads. There is some discoloration to the bodice which does not affect its functionality. This sewing dress form is a great shabby chic display mannequin for a bedroom or store display. It will surely add great pizazz to your decor. The mannequin features a soft bodice, to which one can attach pins and stylishly display jewelry and accessories.
It measures approximately five feet tall and is about 16" wide and 18" deep. We may possibly be able to deliver this to parts of Arizona or California for a substantially reduced rate.
Dear Readers and Buyers:
Chairish does not give us seller’s the ability to communicate with you, our beloved buyers, pre-close of sale. For this item and many of our other current listings we make a highly regarded
Select, “Pickup Locally” when going through checkout, and we will do our best to find you, the buyer, the most affordable shipping option.
For this item, we will most likely use Fedex ground or Greyhound or UPS. (We estimate that the cost will be around $225 or less). Our goal is to find you the most affordable shipping option on our lovely inventory.
Please take a look at our current inventory and please note that many of our items may possibly be available for personal delivery services to parts of Arizona, California, or Nevada.
AND PLEASE ASK US ANY QUESTIONS BEFORE PURCHASING TO ARRANGE DELIVERY AND SHIPPING OPTIONS. less
- 16ʺW × 18ʺD × 60ʺH
- Shabby Chic
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Scottsdale, AZ
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
We Love Lucite in Scottsdale, AZ
Here you will find quality items that we personally select for their rarity and ‘wow ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 6Ask the Seller / View All
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.