- Casegoods & Storage
- Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- 1970s Hollywood Regency Chrome Bar Cart/ Tray-O...
1970s Hollywood Regency Chrome Bar Cart/ Tray-On-Stand
Mid Century chrome bar cart. Large oval tray on faux bamboo rolling stand. The tray has a smokey mirror surface ...
moreMid Century chrome bar cart. Large oval tray on faux bamboo rolling stand. The tray has a smokey mirror surface and tall sides to prevent bottles and glasses from falling when rolled or carried by its two loop handles. The cart has 4 thin legs molded to resemble bamboo. Cross braces close to top and bottom. The upper bracing supports the tray. The stand rolls on 4 black casters. Made of steel with mirror-bright, chrome finish. No markings. Maker unknown.
Overall: 36" wide, 19.5" deep, 30.5" height
Tray: 31.5 interior width, 3" height
Stand: 24.5" x 16" x 31.5"
Excellent pre-owned condition. No apparent damage other than normal wear. No repairs. less
- 36ʺW × 19ʺD × 31.5ʺH
- Place of Origin
- North America
- Faux Bamboo
- Very Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent pre-owned condition. No apparent damage other than normal wear. No repairs. Excellent pre-owned condition. No apparent damage other than normal wear. No repairs. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Fine Home Consignments in Sarasota, FL
Your best consignment store furniture and home decor. FINE HOME CONSIGNMENTS has an exceptional selection ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- 3 Tier Bar Carts
- Acrylic Bar Carts
- Antique Bar Carts
- Bar Carts with Wine Racks
- Chrome Bar Carts
- Coffee Bar Carts
- Corner Bar Carts
- Faux Bamboo Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Glass Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Globe Bar Carts
- Hollywood Regency Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Large Bar Carts
- Metal Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Modern Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Ornamental & Decorative Materials Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Outdoor Bar Carts
- Rolling Bar Carts
- Round Bar Carts
- Silver Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Small Bar Carts
- Tampa Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Vintage Bar Carts
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.