1930’s Duncan Phyfe Style Mahogany Dining Set
Beautiful antique Duncan Phyfe style mahogany drop leaf table with three pedestal legs and six brass capped claw feet. Circa ...
moreBeautiful antique Duncan Phyfe style mahogany drop leaf table with three pedestal legs and six brass capped claw feet. Circa 1930.
Lengthened to its entirety at 135”L x 42”W this elegant dining table expresses solidity it’s highly grained wood detail, rounded corners and slightly curved yet textured table legs.
Two (2) collapsable drop leaves at 15 3/4” in length with an 31” extendable base as well as three (3) latch metal inserts at 12”W each that conveniently store within the table.
Six (6) Mahogany dining chairs carved from dark solid aged wood decorate this traditional dining table.
The two (2) arm chairs include decorated yet sturdy arm rests while the other four (4) chairs sit armless. All seats are uniquely designed, crouched and recovered by local Georgia artist.
- 135ʺW × 42ʺD × 31ʺH
- Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- This Dining Room table has been the solitude to many groundstaking ideas within the family and is therefore gently used ... moreThis Dining Room table has been the solitude to many groundstaking ideas within the family and is therefore gently used. Restoration is something you may consider as is not in perfect condition. less
- Seat Height
- 20.0 inches
- Seat Interior Width
- 20.0 inches
- Table Base
- Table Shape
- Number of Leaves
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Natalie F. in Jesup, GA
Coastal Georgia island girl twirling in the new and natural Bohemian tweeds.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.