Vintage Hand-Fashioned Boehm Porcelain Bisque Centerpiece "Magnolia Grandiflora" Signed by Helen Boehm
This product is no longer available.
Vintage hand-painted and hand-fashioned Boehm porcelain bisque centerpiece "Magnolia Grandiflora" numbered 23 in a limited edition signed by Helen Boehm ...
moreVintage hand-painted and hand-fashioned Boehm porcelain bisque centerpiece "Magnolia Grandiflora" numbered 23 in a limited edition signed by Helen Boehm and stamped with Exxon logo on underside (perhaps as a corporate gift). Circa 1995 (Date stamped November 26, 1996.)
Broken leaf on backside has been repaired and broken petal on backside is missing.
Boehm is the collector’s name for the porcelains of Edward Marshall Boehm. In 1953 the Osso China Company was reorganized as Edward Marshall Boehm, Inc. The company is still working in England and New Jersey. In the early days of the factory, dishes were made, but the elaborate and lifelike bird figurines are the best-known ware. Edward Marshall Boehm, the founder, died in 1969, but the firm has continued to design and produce porcelain. The Museum of American Porcelain Art bought the assets, including the molds and trademarks, in 2015. The museum, expected to open in 2018, is located in South Euclid, Ohio, a suburb of Cleveland. Today, the firm makes both limited and unlimited editions of figurines and plates. The Boehm Showroom in Trenton, New Jersey, has exclusive use of the molds and trademarks. It also does restoration work and has some retired figures for sale.
The Boehm Showroom, LLC has taken over the legacy of a world renowned company with over six decades of rich history. Exquisite Boehm porcelain hand made sculptures have been owned by United States Presidents, royalty, foreign heads of state, and are displayed in museum collections worldwide.
In 2015, the Museum of American Porcelain Art in Cleveland, Ohio, purchased the assets of the Boehm Porcelain Company. The Boehm Showroom, LLC has exclusive use of those assets including the original molds and various trademarks.
Classic porcelains, once again will be available to the public. Original molds are poured, pieces assembled and painted by the original artists, making these stunning Boehm porcelain sculptures and figures practically come to life before you. We continue the legacy that Edward Marshall Boehm and Helen Boehm began in 1950. less
- 8ʺW × 16ʺD × 7ʺH
- Late 20th Century
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Needs Restoration
- Condition Notes
- Broken leaf on backside has been repaired and broken petal on backside is missing (see photos). Broken leaf on backside has been repaired and broken petal on backside is missing (see photos). less
- Art Subject
- Still Life
Cabot Antiques & Décor in Farmers Branch, TX
Cabot Antiques & Décor, located in the burgeoning North Dallas Design District, houses an opulent collection ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Angel Figurines
- Animal Figurines
- Antique White Models & Figurines
- Bird Figurines
- Cat Figurines
- Ceramic Models & Figurines
- Contemporary Models & Figurines
- Dallas Models & Figurines
- Deer Figurines
- Dog Figurines
- Elephant Figurines
- Frog Figurines
- Gray Models & Figurines
- Green Models & Figurines
- Horse Figurines
- Orange Models & Figurines
- Owl Figurines
- Porcelain Models & Figurines
- Tan Models & Figurines
- Traditional Models & Figurines
- Venus Figurines
- Victorian Models & Figurines
- White Models & Figurines
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.