Authentic Rare Aydin Cowhide Rug, Gray, Handmade in Europe - 6'0"x7'0"
THIS IS LUXURY PRODUCT.
Reasons To Purchase:
- Hand Tanned & Made in Europe (not factory made in Latin ... moreTHIS IS LUXURY PRODUCT.
Reasons To Purchase:
- Hand Tanned & Made in Europe (not factory made in Latin America)
- Above the Average Size
- Thick and Sturdy (rather than thin)
- From Animals Naturally Grown and Grass Fed
- Craftsman Made (rather than factory processed)
- Durable, Long Lasting, Highly Resistant
- Unique and Authentic in Patterns
- Luxury Quality, Feel & Appearance
- Hand Tanned in Europe (NOT Latin America)
- Hand-Tanned by 3rd. generation of Aydin family.
- Luxury Quality
- 100% genuine cowhide leather
- European (Balkan) breed animals
- Each product is BRANDED with serial number and Craftsmanship seal.
- This cowhide has been sourced ethically and humanely and 100% as byproduct of meat production
- Animals are free-range raised, sustainable sourced mainly on mountain pastures of Eastern Europe.
- Animal skins are endemic to breeds specific for Eastern European region.
- Skins ARE NOT processed by mass processing facility, but rather family owned business with "Old Craft" certificate. This means that such business falls in "Traditional" category of business.
- All skins are hand processed using solutions with the P.H value of drinking water.
- Skins are processed in small batches, usually 5-10 at the time, in order for skin to preserve, to the greatest extend, its natural distinctions and quality.
NOTE: The photo on this page represents design and style of this rug and IT IS AN IMAGE OF ACTUAL product you will receive. All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colors, some rug colors may vary slightly.
NOTE: Few products may contain some natural flaws due to conditions inherent to natural animal products (scratches, insect bites, wrinkles, cuts, etc.) that will be discretely repaired. Please note that we do not wedge our cowhides but we rather discretely stitch and repair. Such flaws are acceptable for this type of product, since it represents the life of the animal to the fullest possible extent. less
- 6′10″ × 7′ and 0.2″ thick
- Boho Chic
- Contemporary Scandinavian
- Danish Modern
- Organic Modern
- Scandinavian Modern
- Swedish Modern
- Place of Origin
- Southern Europe
- Not Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
BRAND NEW PRODUCT.
This product may contain some natural flaws due to conditions inherent to natural animal products (scratches, insect ... moreBRAND NEW PRODUCT.
This product may contain some natural flaws due to conditions inherent to natural animal products (scratches, insect bites, wrinkles, cuts, etc.) that are discretely repaired. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
AYDIN HIDES high quality & design-driven furniture in Arlington Heights, IL
Family run AYDIN Hides is the Leading Provider of the Finest Luxury Cowhide and Cowhide ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- 10x10 Rugs
- 10x12 Rugs
- 10x13 Rugs
- 10x14 Rugs
- 12x12 Rugs
- 12x15 Rugs
- 12x18 Rugs
- 2x3 Rugs
- 3x4 Rugs
- 3x5 Rugs
- 3x8 Rugs
- 4x6 Rugs
- 5x7 Rugs
- 5x8 Rugs
- 6x8 Rugs
- 7x10 Rugs
- 7x7 Rugs
- 8x10 Rugs
- 8x11 Rugs
- 9x12 Rugs
- 9x9 Rugs
- Accent Rugs
- Area Rugs
- Artisan Rugs
- Aztec Rugs
- Berber Area Rugs
- Berber Rugs
- Black and White Area Rugs
- Black and White Rugs
- Braided Rugs
- Bright Floral Rugs
- Chevron Rugs
- Christmas Rugs
- Colorful Rugs
- Cow Hide Rugs
- Denim Rugs
- Diamond Rugs
- Extra Large Rugs
- Faux Hide Rugs
- Flat Weave Rugs
- Flat Woven Rugs
- Floral Rugs
- Frige Rugs
- Geometric Area Rugs
- Geometric Rugs
- Hand Woven Rugs
- Herringbone Rugs
- Indoor Rugs
- Jaipur Rugs
- Jute Rugs
- Karastan Rugs
- Kilim Rugs
- Large Area Rugs
- Large Rugs
- Leopard Rugs
- Luxury Rugs
- Mandala Rugs
- Medallion Rugs
- Microfiber Rugs
- Multicolor Rugs
- Non Slip Rugs
- Outdoor Rugs
- Oval Braided Rugs
- Oval Rugs
- Patchwork Rugs
- Plush Rugs
- Rag Rugs
- Rectangular Rugs
- Round Area Rugs
- Round Floral Rugs
- Round Jute Rugs
- Round Rugs
- Round Shag Rugs
- Runner Rugs
- Shag Rugs
- Shaggy Area Rugs
- Sheepskin Rugs
- Silk Rugs
- Small Area Rugs
- Small Rugs
- Soft Area Rugs
- Soft Rugs
- Star Rugs
- Striped Rugs
- Striped Runner Rugs
- Tapestry Rugs
- Textured Rugs
- Throw Rugs
- Tibetan Rugs
- Wool Rugs
- Wool Runner Rugs
- Zebra Print Rugs
- Zebra Rugs
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.