Gainey Platter Planter Saucer Plate Huge
We have been collecting buying and selling Gainey Pots for a long time. This is one of the nicest we ...
moreWe have been collecting buying and selling Gainey Pots for a long time. This is one of the nicest we have ever seen! Also one of the largest. It is a La Verne, Eames era piece and is marked S-19 on the bottom. Measures approximately 20 inches across and 3 " tall. It is in amazing condition—super clean on the inside and outside. There are a couple of calcium deposits on the outside or white marks. It has drainage holes. Rare and highly sought after, especially since it is avocado/olive green color! This is the very hard to find rare ceramic piece that you place under a Gainey POT or hanging pot—just add some macrame or cord or hanging suspenders of your choice.
Please ask questions before purchasing as we are not able to accept returns!Just as beautiful indoors as outside. Rare to find this size and in such amazing condition since it is a vintage, preowned item. There are no structural flaws.
Most of the items we list are pre-owned or vintage. We address any issues over and above age appropriate wear, but please keep in mind that these items have had a former life, therefore, they are not perfect unless noted as such.
We may possibly be able to deliver this to certain parts of California for a small fee—please discuss with us before purchasing, thanks! We will package this super carefully!
Thank you for looking at our listings and please browse through our other items.
We appreciate your interest. I usually have more photos than I've posted, so
please ask to see them if you'd like. And if you have any questions, please
contact firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks! We will always strive to offer you the
best shipping prices we can. We will gladly combine shipping costs for more item
whenever possible and we will work with you on alternative shipping and delivery
whenever possible less
- 20ʺW × 20ʺD × 3ʺH
- Boho Chic
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Enter a zip code for more accurate shipping information.
We Love Lucite in Scottsdale, AZ
Here you will find quality items that we personally select for their rarity and ‘wow ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.