Gainey Platter Planter Saucer Plate Huge
We have been collecting buying and selling Gainey Pots for a long time. This is one of the nicest we ...
more We have been collecting buying and selling Gainey Pots for a long time. This is one of the nicest we have ever seen! Also one of the largest. It is a La Verne, Eames era piece and is marked S-19 on the bottom. Measures approximately 20 inches across and 3 " tall. It is in amazing condition—super clean on the inside and outside. There are a couple of calcium deposits on the outside or white marks. It has drainage holes. Rare and highly sought after, especially since it is avocado/olive green color! This is the very hard to find rare ceramic piece that you place under a Gainey POT or hanging pot—just add some macrame or cord or hanging suspenders of your choice.
Please ask questions before purchasing as we are not able to accept returns!Just as beautiful indoors as outside. Rare to find this size and in such amazing condition since it is a vintage, preowned item. There are no structural flaws.
Most of the items we list are pre-owned or vintage. We address any issues over and above age appropriate wear, but please keep in mind that these items have had a former life, therefore, they are not perfect unless noted as such.
We may possibly be able to deliver this to certain parts of California for a small fee—please discuss with us before purchasing, thanks! We will package this super carefully!
Thank you for looking at our listings and please browse through our other items.
We appreciate your interest. I usually have more photos than I've posted, so
please ask to see them if you'd like. And if you have any questions, please
contact firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks! We will always strive to offer you the
best shipping prices we can. We will gladly combine shipping costs for more item
whenever possible and we will work with you on alternative shipping and delivery
whenever possible less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $28
- Free Local Pickup in Scottsdale, AZ
We Love Lucite in Scottsdale, AZ
Here you will find quality items that we personally select for their rarity and ‘wow ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.