Kurt Versen Spherical Milk Glass Globe Pendant
This product is no longer available.
Stunning Spherical Milk Glass Globe Pendant Fixture w/ Satin Aluminum Metal Fittings.
Designed and produced by Kurt Versen, circa 1937 ... moreStunning Spherical Milk Glass Globe Pendant Fixture w/ Satin Aluminum Metal Fittings.
Designed and produced by Kurt Versen, circa 1937. Swedish –born designer who studied in Germany before emigrating to the United States in 1930. The rounded element that clamps the glass completed the circle, unlike later models, which protrude atop.
Mint overall condition, Milk Glass is excellent, Satin Metal shows in great condition.
Number of Items: 3
Materials: Milk Glass, Satin Aluminum Metal
- 76ʺW × 36ʺD × 36ʺL
- Mid-Century Modern
- Kurt Versen
- Kurt Versen
- Milk Glass
- Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Mint, Excellent Mint, Excellent less
Tom B. in long island city, NY
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Antique Chandeliers
- Beaded Chandeliers
- Birdcage Chandeliers
- Blown Glass Chandeliers
- Branch Chandeliers
- Brushed Nickel Chandeliers
- Bubble Chandeliers
- Cage Chandeliers
- Candle Chandeliers
- Capiz Shell Chandeliers
- Drum Chandeliers
- Edison Bulb Chandeliers
- Entryway Chandeliers
- Farmhouse Chandeliers
- Flower Chandeliers
- Forest Chandeliers
- Geometric Chandeliers
- Glass Chandeliers
- Globe Chandeliers
- Kurt Versen Chandeliers
- Large Chandeliers
- Mid-Century Modern Chandeliers
- Mini Chandeliers
- New York Chandeliers
- Oil Rubbed Bronze Chandeliers
- Orb Chandeliers
- Plug In Chandeliers
- Rectangular Chandeliers
- Rope Chandeliers
- Round Chandeliers
- Small Chandeliers
- Sphere Chandeliers
- Sputnik Chandeliers
- Square Chandeliers
- Stained Glass Chandeliers
- Starburst Chandeliers
- Tiffany Chandeliers
- Tree Chandeliers
- White Chandeliers
- Wood Bead Chandeliers
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.