Mid Century D I a Design Institute America Chrome High Back Dining Chairs - Set of 6
This attractive set of six Milo Baughman Style Parson dining or side chairs by Design Institute America. A beautiful set ...
moreThis attractive set of six Milo Baughman Style Parson dining or side chairs by Design Institute America. A beautiful set of six that has remained in a single collection since it was acquired by the prior owner, are of mid-century form, sophisticated and elegant with tall back over square bases, finished in thick brilliant chrome legs. Fantastic and beautifully crafted, each frame is completely surrounded in thick, original upholstery. Attached paper label to the underside (Design Institute America) possibly designed by Milo Baughman. The seats and back rest are of thick foam, lending comfort and support necessary to enjoy these chairs on a daily basis, very minor wear to chrome virtually in perfect condition. The upholstery is in good original condition no tears in fabric, some chairs require minor cleaning, or you can choose to reupholster the chairs. Structurally sound in very best quality, materials and workmanship. Great modern form, an icon of 20th-century design. Enhance your room with these minimalist Parson style dining chairs, crafted to accentuate a wide variety of aesthetics, a versatile, transitional design, can complement any style. Design Institute America (DIA) founded in 1971, with vision to design furniture lines for the future, quality and design were the benchmarked that drove DIA.
Condition Report: Original upholstery, with discolorations, some staining, no tears in fabric, very comfortable structurally sound and very comfortable seating, Chroming in overall excellent polished condition.
Manufacture: D I A Design Institute America
In the Style Of: Milo Baughman or Parson
Of the Period: Mid Century Modern
Place of Origin: United States
Period: 20th Century
Materials and Techniques: Upholstery, chrome finish
Wear: Wear consistent with age and use
Measurements: 38” tall x 19"Wide x22"Deep seat height 19"
- 19ʺW × 22ʺD × 38ʺH
- Mid-Century Modern
- "Styled After"
- Milo Baughman
- Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Good Good less
- Seat Height
- 19.0 inches
Mary Kay's Furniture in Timonium, MD
- Super Seller 2018
Mary Kay’s Furniture is owned and operated in Timonium, MD 21093. Our goal is ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 4Ask the Seller / View All
- Baltimore Dining Chairs
- Comfortable Dining Chairs
- Danish Dining Chairs
- Dining Chairs with Arms
- Farmhouse Dining Chairs
- Folding Dining Chairs
- High Back Dining Chairs
- Metal Dining Chairs
- Mid-Century Modern Dining Chairs
- Reupholstered Dining Chairs
- Rolling Dining Chairs
- Round Back Dining Chairs
- Swivel Dining Chairs
- Tall Dining Chairs
- Tufted Dining Chairs
- Upholstered Dining Chairs
- White Dining Chairs
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.