1960s Reed & Barton Silverplate Fiesta 4 Piece Set
This product is no longer available.
Pretty silverplate 4 piece party set by Reed & Barton of Taunton, MA. A different flower type makes up each ...
more Pretty silverplate 4 piece party set by Reed & Barton of Taunton, MA. A different flower type makes up each flateware handle. The set includes:
* a lemon fork - Forget Me Not - 5.5" long
* cream ladle - Wild Rose - 5.25" long
* olive fork - Bachelor Button - 5.5" long
* jelly server - Apple Blossom - 5.75" long
The flatware is in excellent condition for it's age and history, while the box is in fair condition. Box weight is 9 oz. less
- 8.0ʺW × 6.0ʺD × 1.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Early American
- Reed & Barton
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $9
- Free Local Pickup in Denver, CO
Mid Century Memories in Denver, CO
"Since 2006, Mid-Century Memories has been selling vintage and Mid Century home decor. From the ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.