1950s Pinocchio Celluloid
Offering a wonderful, original, Disneyland celluloid of Jiminy Cricket from Pinocchio. This was hand painted by one of the main ...
more Offering a wonderful, original, Disneyland celluloid of Jiminy Cricket from Pinocchio. This was hand painted by one of the main Disney animators and offered for sale in a special shop in Disneyland called the Art Corner. These originals were offered to the public from 1955-1966.
On the back is the plaque that verifies the origins of this piece. It was purchased from the Art Corner in the late 1950s and kept in the same family until now. In very good condition. Vintage professional frame job.
This was hand painted on celluloid by one of the Disney animation studios artists. In very good condition. Smells fresh, from a non smoking collection. The frame measures 10 3/4 inches wide x 12 1/4 inches long. The celluloid measures 9 3/4 inches wide x 11 1/4 inches long.
Guaranteed vintage & authentic. less
- 10.75ʺW × 0.25ʺD × 12.25ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Grass Valley, CA
Barn Owl Vintage in Grass Valley, CA
Barn Owl Vintage is run in a huge barn in the Northern Vermont countryside. Our ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.