Art Deco Baby Book - The Years of Babyhood Unused
This product is no longer available.
The Years of Babyhood, designed by K. Alexander and copyrighted by Volland in 1931, was published by Wise Parslow. This ...
more The Years of Babyhood, designed by K. Alexander and copyrighted by Volland in 1931, was published by Wise Parslow. This 9 x 7.5 inch hard cover book is unpaginated, but is around 20 pages long. It is not a sweet, sentimental baby book, but instead has a very dry, Nick and Nora Charles-type humor. Because Volland Books -- best known for their lavishly-illustrated children's books -- went out of business in the early 1930's, very few copies of this book may have been published. To date, another copy of this particular book has not been located. The interior is entirely unused and unmarked.
The paper-covered boards show a small bit of soiling and rubbing. There's a darkened spot on the back cover near the spine, and the front interior edge of the cover is darkened. There are no rips or tears and the pages are quite clean. less
- 7.5ʺW × 0.5ʺD × 9.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Art Deco
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Lincoln, NE
Fleabee Vintage in Lincoln, NE
We believe that a dash of vintage decor will always bring style and sass into ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.