- Room Accents & Accessories
- Full-Length & Floor Mirrors
- Donghia Georgian Broken Pediment Floor Mirror
Donghia Georgian Broken Pediment Floor Mirror
This product is no longer available.
A late, 80's-early 90's, Donghia Georgian-Style, broken pediment floor length mirror, custom made for the Flagship NYC Showroom. This has ... more A late, 80's-early 90's, Donghia Georgian-Style, broken pediment floor length mirror, custom made for the Flagship NYC Showroom. This has a natural finish on maple birch. Perfect for any entryway presence, bedroom, living area. Quintessential Donghia at the height of its building, expansion, within North America and all its Design to the Trade industry buildings within the industry. Together with Angelo Donghia, John Hutton, and with a key internal group of textile to furniture designers, to product management and overseen mgmt., to world of Donghia went on to become one of the most coveted go to place for designers, clients, and endusers. White glove shipping required, and crating is highly recommended. less
- 44.5ʺW × 4.0ʺD × 78.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in West Palm Beach,, FL
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Penned-Auras-Scene in West Palm Beach,, FL
We buy in mind; with a designers, discerning, eclectic sensibilities, and a collector's eye ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 13Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.