Mid Century Modern Adrian Pearsall Floating Sofa
This product is no longer available.
A newly refinished, new webbing and professionally re-upholstered this 9.5 long day bed / platform sofa is quite an eye ...
more A newly refinished, new webbing and professionally re-upholstered this 9.5 long day bed / platform sofa is quite an eye full. A new, 4″ thick seat cushion insures a firm, comfortable seating arrangement for up to 4 people. The frame is solid walnut and wraps around laminate covered built in table tops. The sleek wood legs are finished with a walnut stain and the ends are finished with brass caps. Use your imagination, this classic piece designed by one the period’s best modernist will enhance any location that it is installed in.
The dimensions are as follows: 104″ long, 31″ deep, 30″ tall; 72″ seating area.
The tables measure 26” by 19”. Lamps and accessories are not included in the price of the sofa.
Make this unique piece yours today by contacting us ASAP. less
- 104.0ʺW × 31.0ʺD × 30.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Adrian Pearsall
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $499
- Free Local Pickup in Rockland, MA
Gre-Stuff in Rockland, MA
I’m a passionate Mid Century Modern collector and dealer. As a result of my ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.