Large Pace Collection Glass & Brass Dining Table
This product is no longer available.
Large glass and brass dining table from Pace Collection (believe designed by Leon Rosen for Pace Collection). Glass top is ...
more Large glass and brass dining table from Pace Collection (believe designed by Leon Rosen for Pace Collection). Glass top is 3/4" thick with a 1" beveled edge, on glass base with brass corners. 96" W x 42" D. One owner (purchased in early 1980s).
Good condition, scratches on top which seem shallow enough to be buffed out if desired (largest one is shown in photos). Some wear & scratches to brass corners on base as well. Chip on bottom side of one corner (shown in photograph). Heavy table (top detaches from bottom). Several smaller, similar tables listed on other vintage furniture websites for over $4,000. less
- 42.0ʺW × 96.0ʺD × 28.75ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Chicago, IL
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Maren baker D. in Chicago, IL
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 3Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.