- Casegoods & Storage
- Dressers & Chests of Drawers
- Standard Dressers
- American of Martinsville Dania Dresser
American of Martinsville Dania Dresser
This Mid-Century long low dresser by American of Martinsville features a louvered front, cabinet with additional drawers, brass accented sculpted ...
more This Mid-Century long low dresser by American of Martinsville features a louvered front, cabinet with additional drawers, brass accented sculpted stretcher, and unique brass pulls.
Condition: good vintage condition with surface scratches and some edge dings and chips. 7/8
Measurements: 60w 18.5d 30.25h less
- 64.0ʺW × 18.5ʺD × 30.25ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Mid-Century Modern
- American of Martinsville
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Asbury Park, NJ
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Asbury Park Vintage in Asbury Park, NJ
Sustainability-minded run by design enthusiasts & amateur documentarians. Aimed to inspire creativity.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 7Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.