1830s Painted Indian Palace Doors - a Pair
Pair of Indian Painted Palace Doors circa 1830. Decorated on both sides. Purchased from the estate of an Antique Dealer ... morePair of Indian Painted Palace Doors circa 1830. Decorated on both sides. Purchased from the estate of an Antique Dealer in the 80’s. Examples of these doors are difficult to find with original old painted decoration. Recently we had a thick coat of varnish and what seemed to be henna cleaned off the doors. Some conservative restoration done to paintings. The dancing women, elephant and lion are particularly good. In a perfect use both sides of the doors would be seen. We currently have them mounted on the wall as art. A respected London Dealer suggested the doors probably came from the area around Orissa India and dated them for us. One side of the door is predominately metal to add strength. These panels are about 80lbs each. less
- 31.5ʺW × 3.5ʺD × 71.5ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Antique & Art Exchange in San Francisco, CA
- Super Seller 2018
Established in 1995, the Antique & Art Exchange has developed an international reputation as “the absolute ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Antique Doors
- Barn Doors
- Black Doors & Gates
- Blue Doors & Gates
- Brown Doors & Gates
- Cabinet Doors
- Cellar Doors
- Closet Doors
- Country Doors
- Double Doors
- Entry Doors
- Exterior Doors
- French Doors
- Front Doors
- Interior Doors
- Italian Doors & Gates
- Mediterranean Doors & Gates
- Metal Doors & Gates
- Orange Doors & Gates
- Patio Doors
- Pocket Doors
- Red Doors & Gates
- San Francisco Doors & Gates
- Screen Doors
- Sliding Doors
- Traditional Doors & Gates
- Victorian Doors & Gates
- White Doors & Gates
- Wood Doors & Gates
- Wooden Doors
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.