Denmark 1970s Simon P. Henningsen for Lyskaer Belysning Pendant Light
This product is no longer available.
This is a very elegantly sleek pendant light by Simon P. Henningsen for Danish lighting producer Lyskaer Belysning. Simon P ...
moreThis is a very elegantly sleek pendant light by Simon P. Henningsen for Danish lighting producer Lyskaer Belysning. Simon P. Henningsen is the son of the great Poul Henningsen also known simply as PH. The light is similiar to his fathers famous "glare free" designs but made in a very sturdy metal powder coated with a slightly beige white tone.
It is in very good condition with only very slight marks of use. This is due to the fact that this is not a fragile light. Thick metal and powder-coating.
It has a standard E27 bulb socket and the shade has a diameter of 17.5" and is 10" high.
The lamp is rewired with a new white textile cable.
Danish architect and lighting designer Simon P. Henningsen was born in Copenhagen in 1920, the son of legendary lighting designer Poul Henningsen (1894-1967) and his wife Else Stroyberg. Between witnessing his father’s ongoing lighting experiments and being surrounded by design luminaries from a young age, Henningsen emerged from his formative years with a wealth of design expertise.
Read more about Simon P. Henningsen here:
I try to make the pictures reflect the true look, color and condition of the piece. If you have any questions or want additional photos please send an email before buying. less
- 17.5ʺW × 17.5ʺD × 10ʺL
- Simon Poul Henningsen
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
MCM-SF in Oakland, CA
Mid Century Modern SF Vintage and Modern, we sell vintage and modern furniture, from classic ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Blown Glass Pendant Lights
- Brushed Nickel Pendant Lights
- Cage Pendant Lights
- Danish Modern Pendant Lighting
- Drum Pendant Lights
- Edison Pendant Lights
- Farmhouse Pendant Lights
- Globe Pendant Lights
- Hanging Pendant Lights
- Kitchen Island Pendant Lights
- Large Pendant Lights
- Metal Pendant Lighting
- Mid-Century Modern Pendant Lighting
- Mini Pendant Lights
- Plug In Pendant Lights
- San Francisco Pendant Lighting
- Schoolhouse Pendant Lights
- White Pendant Lighting
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.