Bronze Chamber Candel Holders - A Pair
This product is no longer available.
A pair of bronze Chamber candle holders with beautiful details. Flying griffins decorate the drip pan and twin serpents create ...
more A pair of bronze Chamber candle holders with beautiful details. Flying griffins decorate the drip pan and twin serpents create the handle. Each is marked Carpe Diem ("seize the day") # 13621. Our best guess, based on quality, style and design, is that this pair dates back to 1910.
One has been solder repaired from the bottom( see photos). Otherwise they are in good condition with a perfectly aged patina. less
- 6.5ʺW × 4.75ʺD × 3.25ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Englewood, CO
Home & Again in Englewood, CO
Having been involved in design and retail for over 35 years, I truly believe you ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.