Bodil Kjaer Mid-Century Rosewood Sideboard
We are excited to offer one of the rarest, most sought after designs from the Danish modern era. An investment ...
moreWe are excited to offer one of the rarest, most sought after designs from the Danish modern era. An investment grade cabinet designed by Bodil Kjaer for Pedersen and Sons in 1959. We have only seen a few of these over the last 24 years. Never one with the display top that was offered in the day as an added option. The sideboard measures 50.5" wide by 17" deep by 19.5" tall. The top is 10" deep by 49" tall. The sideboard holds three sliding doors with the Kjaer, signature, chromed steel handles. Resting on the original castors. The top section holds six adjustable shelves. The matched rosewood grain is spectacular and the finish is in excellent condition.
Don't hesitate on this one. You are not likely to see one again. Especially in this condition at this low price. If you can find one, just the sideboard alone demands prices in the $10,000.00 range. less
- 50.5ʺW × 17ʺD × 19.5ʺH
- Danish Modern
- Bodil Kjaer
- Bodil Kjaer
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
vintage danish modern in Dexter, OR
We have been in the antique importing business for almost 30 years. Over that time ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 1Ask the Seller / View All
- Bar Credenzas
- Bodil Kjaer Credenzas & Sideboards
- Brown Credenzas & Sideboards
- Credenzas with Hutches
- Danish Modern Credenzas & Sideboards
- Entertainment Credenzas
- File Credenzas
- Floating Credenzas
- Kitchen Credenzas
- Low Credenzas
- Media Credenzas
- Mid-Century Modern Credenzas & Sideboards
- Office Credenzas
- Rosewood Credenzas & Sideboards
- Small Credenzas
- Storage Credenzas
- TV Credenzas
- Wine Credenzas
- Wood Credenzas & Sideboards
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.