1960 Drexel Declaration Kipp Steward McDougell Drop-Leaf Dining Table
This gorgeous mid century piece by Drexel is made of solid walnut with brass casters (original pad feet are attached ...
moreThis gorgeous mid century piece by Drexel is made of solid walnut with brass casters (original pad feet are attached on the underside if you prefer them). Designed by Kipp Stewart and Stewart Mc Dougall around 1960 - this timeless piece has a drop leaf so it can be used as a sofa table or dining table. It is Drexel Declaration Model 851-311-3 and 2/60. A few slight imperfections on the table top but in wonderful condition overall for its age.
(42" with both leaves up / 17.5" with leaves down) less
- 60ʺW × 42ʺD × 29ʺH
- Mid 20th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
- Kipp Stewart
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Table Base
- Table Shape
- Number of Leaves
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 3-6 weeks.
20837 does not qualify.
Re-Newal HOME in Johns Island, SC
Bohemian style with a touch of the South. I have an obsession with anything rattan ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Farmhouse Dining Tables
- Danish Modern Dining Tables
- Trestle Dining Tables
- Oval Dining Tables
- Round Dining Tables
- Walnut Dining Tables
- Mid-Century Modern Dining Tables
- Brass Dining Tables
- Wood Dining Tables
- Pedestal Dining Tables
- Extendable Dining Tables
- Expandable Dining Tables
- Drexel Dining Tables
- Narrow Dining Tables
- Metal Dining Tables
- Square Dining Tables
- Reclaimed Wood Dining Tables
- Gold Dining Tables
- Modern Dining Tables
- New and Custom Dining Tables
- Outdoor Dining Tables
- Brown Dining Tables
- Small Dining Tables
- Distressed Dining Tables
- Folding Dining Tables
- High Dining Tables
- Dining Tables in Charleston
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.