Pauline Side Chair
This product is no longer available.
Just Reduced! Free local pick up is available from our San Francisco warehouse - email us for more information.
From the ... more Just Reduced! Free local pick up is available from our San Francisco warehouse - email us for more information.
From the vault of San Francisco design maven Kendall Wilkinson, these chairs ofer a simple and classic form. They are lovely around a table or flanking a cabinet/buffet. With wooden fluted legs and tight upholstery, these are available in neutral linen and white. Priced individually - Four available.
A Little Background On Kendall Wilkinson
Over the last 20 years, Kendall Wilkinson has become one of the most highly regarded and sought after residential interior designers in the West.
Chosen as a contributing designer to the prestigious San Francisco Decorator Showcase six times and the ELLE DÉCOR Showhouse in 2010, Kendall continues to earn accolades in the industry and demonstrates her ever-evolving design talents. Most recently Kendall participated in the LUXE Magazine's Maison de Luxe Showhouse in Beverly Hills, with an exclusive number of interior designers from across the country. And, the Institute of Classical Architecture & Art asked Kendall to join the Board in 2011.
She is regularly featured in leading design and lifestyle publications including California Home + Design, ELLE DECOR, Gentry, House Beautiful, InStyle, LUXE magazine, San Francisco Chronicle, San Francisco magazine, Town & Country, Traditional Home, and has been covered in over thirty design blogs. less
- 17.75ʺW × 19.25ʺD × 38.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Kendall Wilkinson
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in South San Francisco, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Kendall Wilkinson Design in South San Francisco, CA
Kendall Wilkinson, San Francisco native and daughter of a well-known interior designer, embraced her interior ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.