Mid-Century Green & White Eyeball Desk Lamp
This product is no longer available.
A vintage Mid-Century UL Eyeball desk lamp with an apple green base, and a flexible goose neck that can be ...
more A vintage Mid-Century UL Eyeball desk lamp with an apple green base, and a flexible goose neck that can be positioned any way you like. The eyeball is more of an off white, the inside is green, the gooseneck is silver, and the base that great apple green. It has a black on/off switch on the base, black felt on the bottom and a black cord and plug.
There is a small chip on the base on back side, as pictured. The white portion is slightly yellowed with age. Still, overall it's in good vintage condition. It takes a max 40 watt bulb in a smaller size.
dia of top: 4.5"
dia of base: 5"
- 5.0ʺW × 5.0ʺD × 10.5ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in LA, CA
Fern S. in LA, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.