Mid Century Danish Modern Solid Teak Selig Style Lounge Chair Inspired by Poul Jensen or Ib Kofod-Larsen
Offering an authentic Mid Century Danish Modern vintage teak lounge chair, circa 1960's. This SOLID teak chair is not signed ...
more Offering an authentic Mid Century Danish Modern vintage teak lounge chair, circa 1960's. This SOLID teak chair is not signed but most likely was made by Selig in Denmark and inspired by designers Poul Jensen or Kofod-Larsen. The upholstery has vibrant blue and green vintage style fabric which looks brand new. The cushions are simple foam...we recommend a simple re-upholstery job with better cotton pile cushions but this chair can be used as is.
The condition of this chair is GOOD. The chair itself is very structurally sound and comfortable. It retains all of its rubber hoops on the seat as you can see from the photos. On the right side of the chair there are vintage brass screws, one at the top of the arm and at seat level. On the left side there is one vintage brass screw at seat level. Obviously, these vintage screws were added to the chair years ago for stability. There is also old masking tape covering the rubber hoops near the front. The rubber hoops are pliable and are in good shape. The condition of the wood is very good but some of the lacquer finish is missing in areas, especially near the bottom of the legs, but overall the chair represents very well, is very comfortable and sturdy.
A great chair for any Mid Century Modern decor or Organic Modern home. less
- 29ʺW × 30ʺD × 27ʺH
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $339
- Free Local Pickup in Miami, FL
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Gallery Avanti in Miami, FL
Based in Miami Florida, Gallery Avanti specializes in Mid-Century Modern home furnishings. We typically offer ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Accent Chairs for Living Room
- Accent Chairs with Arms
- Animal Print Accent Chairs
- Armless Accent Chairs
- Bedroom Accent Chairs
- Black and White Accent Chairs
- Blue Side Chairs
- Blue and White Accent Chairs
- Cow Hide Accent Chairs
- Danish Modern Side Chairs
- Floral Accent Chairs
- Green Side Chairs
- High Back Accent Chairs
- Paris Accent Chairs
- Patterned Accent Chairs
- Reclining Accent Chairs
- Round Accent Chairs
- Small Accent Chairs
- Striped Accent Chairs
- Studded Accent Chairs
- Swivel Accent Chairs
- Teak Side Chairs
- Tufted Accent Chairs
- Unique Accent Chairs
- Upholstered Accent Chairs
- Vintage Accent Chairs
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.