Venini Mid-Century Modern Italian Murano Glass & Brass Sputnik Table Lamp
Rare and unique Venini glass and brass table lamp, made in Murano, Italy, circa 1960's. This large and monumental table ...
more Rare and unique Venini glass and brass table lamp, made in Murano, Italy, circa 1960's. This large and monumental table lamp is designed for a large table as a centerpiece. It consists of 14 eleven inch hand blown Murano glass pendants emanating outward from a center brass semi-spherical dome in a sputnik style design. The semi-spherical brass dome has small screw like openings that support the glass pendants. There are 6 light fixtures that also emanate out in a sputnik design. The fixtures take chandelier style bulbs. The lamp is very dramatic in appearance even when turned off. It looks like an artistic glass centerpiece sculpture. When turned on it gives off a beautiful radiating ambient light. A truly impressive and unique table lamp.
The lamp has been RESTORED. The wooden base has been freshly painted white. It has a new white cord with a new white switch attached to the cord. All the glass pendants have been cleaned. All but one glass pendant are in PERFECT condition without chips or cracks. There is only one pendant with a small chip near the end. The semi-spherical SOLID brass dome has been lightly hand polished but some minor tarnishing remains but is hardly noticeable because of all the beautiful glass prisms. There is new white felt on the bottom of the base to protect your surfaces.
Six chandelier bulbs are included.
A stunning large decorative vintage table lamp for the trendy luxe consumer that will make a statement in any modern or contemporary home...a great centerpiece for a foyer or larger dining table.
Base: 9" x 9"
White Glove Shipping ONLY. less
- 27.0ʺW × 27.0ʺD × 16.0ʺL
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $114
- Free Local Pickup in Miami, FL
Gallery Avanti in Miami, FL
Based in Miami Florida, Gallery Avanti specializes in Mid-Century Modern home furnishings. We typically offer ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.