1970s Wrought Iron Faux Bamboo Arc Lamp
This product is no longer available.
A great wrought iron faux bamboo arc lamp that was custom made in1973 for the sum of $450 (which would ...
more A great wrought iron faux bamboo arc lamp that was custom made in1973 for the sum of $450 (which would be $2400 in 2015 ). It has a reddish "antiqued custom finish" according to retained receipt. Some of the finish is crumbling ( paint ) . It comes with an original shade frame with newer material that was redone in the 1980s. And the shade should be recovered. The shades frame and bottom diffuser frame are strong and sturdy but need new fabric.
Width of the lamp with shade is 65.5". Socket is Edison US standard and is 55" to socket. It measures 52" from floor to the bottom of the flat cloth removable diffuser on the shade. Shade itself is 22.5" wide by 12" high. less
- 54.0ʺW × 26.0ʺD × 85.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Boho Chic
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Altadena, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Space84 Antiques & 20th. Century Design in Altadena, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 5Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.