Mid-Century Modern Milo Baughman Sofa
A fabulous Mid-Century sofa that shows Milo Baughman at his best! It is from 1974 and the seller is only ...
more A fabulous Mid-Century sofa that shows Milo Baughman at his best! It is from 1974 and the seller is only its second owner. You can see the distinct influence of Mies Van Der Rohe and the start of the Art Deco period.
The construction is outstanding featuring a wood and steel frame and beautiful heavy gauge chrome over steel legs - very sexy. The seats have been brought back to their original cushy comfort (thanks to additional padding added from the bottom of the sofa, professional and virtually undetectable). The original Mocha wool weave fabric is in excellent condition and should be good for many more years (there is some wear and tear to the top corner).
Milo Baughman was a very prolific designer and although he did work for several houses, the quality and execution of this piece is outstanding.
The sofa measures: 70"wide/31"deep/17”seat ht./ 28"back ht. and because of the tuxedo arms and tailored design it is very comfortable yet has a manageable footprint. less
- 70.0ʺW × 31.0ʺD × 28.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Milo Baughman
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Westminster, CO
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Home & Again in Westminster, CO
Having been involved in design and retail for over 35 years, I truly believe you ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 8Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.