"Prickly Yellow Tulips" Original Watercolor
This product is no longer available
Original watercolor by artist Steve Klinkel. This piece is painted on Punjab 100% cotton paper. The painting measures 6”x10 ...
Original watercolor by artist Steve Klinkel. This piece is painted on Punjab 100% cotton paper. The painting measures 6”x10”. The piece comes unframed and I encourage you to explore framing options that match your own tastes and décor. I recommend framing the painting using the float mat method. Rather than placing the piece behind a mat and hiding the edges, the float mat method places the piece on top of the mat. Each piece has a rough edge rather than a straight cut edge and the float mat method of framing allows viewers to see this added feature of the picture. This method of framing adds additional interest to the piece.
I view art as an adventure and exploration, working with many different styles and mediums to see where the canvas and inspiration will take me. I recently moved from my long time home in West Seattle to the foothills of the Cascade Mountains in SW Washington. Inspired by the natural beauty of my new home I have begun experimenting with abstract floral watercolors. Each piece is an original, one of a kind, work of art. I start each piece with a group of brush strokes, similar to Japanese brush art, and build upon that foundation. Inspired by the features of various flowers, I blend several together into the final product. While the pieces have familiar characteristics they are flowers of my own design.
You may notice that some pieces are very similar, that’s because I particularly like how the first one turned out and wanted to create some complimentary pieces. They look fantastic framed and hung on the wall in a collage over your bed, above the fireplace or behind the couch. You can also mix and match the different flowers for a more colorful collage. The pieces are also a great size for bringing color to a dark corner or an empty space in your home.
I hope your new piece/s bring you as much happiness over the years as they brought me creating them.
If you have any questions or would like more photos please email me at email@example.com. Please check out my website www.vonklink.com to view more of my work.
- 6.0ʺW × 0.1ʺD × 10.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
Steve Klinkel in LaCenter, WA
I have been an artist for as long as I can remember. Some of my ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 1Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.