"Blue Brush" Original Watercolor
This product is no longer available.
Original watercolor by artist Steve Klinkel. This piece is painted on Punjab 100% cotton paper. The painting measures 6”x10 ...
more Original watercolor by artist Steve Klinkel. This piece is painted on Punjab 100% cotton paper. The painting measures 6”x10”. The piece comes unframed and I encourage you to explore framing options that match your own tastes and décor. I recommend framing the painting using the float mat method. Rather than placing the piece behind a mat and hiding the edges, the float mat method places the piece on top of the mat. Each piece has a rough edge rather than a straight cut edge and the float mat method of framing allows viewers to see this added feature of the picture. This method of framing adds additional interest to the piece.
I view art as an adventure and exploration, working with many different styles and mediums to see where the canvas and inspiration will take me. I recently moved from my long time home in West Seattle to the foothills of the Cascade Mountains in SW Washington. Inspired by the natural beauty of my new home I have begun experimenting with abstract floral watercolors. Each piece is an original, one of a kind, work of art. I start each piece with a group of brush strokes, similar to Japanese brush art, and build upon that foundation. Inspired by the features of various flowers, I blend several together into the final product. While the pieces have familiar characteristics they are flowers of my own design.
You may notice that some pieces are very similar, that’s because I particularly like how the first one turned out and wanted to create some complimentary pieces. They look fantastic framed and hung on the wall in a collage over your bed, above the fireplace or behind the couch. You can also mix and match the different flowers for a more colorful collage. The pieces are also a great size for bringing color to a dark corner or an empty space in your home.
I hope your new piece/s bring you as much happiness over the years as they brought me creating them.
If you have any questions or would like more photos please email me at email@example.com. Please check out my website www.vonklink.com to view more of my work.
- 6.0ʺW × 0.1ʺD × 10.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
Steve Klinkel in LaCenter, WA
I have been an artist for as long as I can remember. Some of my ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.