Dining Table by Paul McCobb for Calvin
This product is no longer available.
Perfect circular dining table in mahogany stain with brass accents, designed by iconic American designer Paul McCobb and manufactured by ...
more Perfect circular dining table in mahogany stain with brass accents, designed by iconic American designer Paul McCobb and manufactured by Calvin of Grand Rapids, from the Irwin Collection. Beautiful scale and proportion for a mid-sized dining table. Would fit four chairs around the table best without extension. This table is in excellent vintage condition, retaining the original finish with only light scuffs to table top and at legs. Brass has beautiful patina. Stretcher under tabletop with metal Calvin tag.
Table measures 26 3/4 in. high x 44 in. diameter but can potentially extend to 121 1/2 in. via several leaves, which we do not have, but could have produced at an additional charge. less
- 44.0ʺW × 44.0ʺD × 26.75ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Paul McCobb
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Los Angeles, CA
- $125 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 30 miles of 90043.
Phase Modern in Los Angeles, CA
Focusing on clean, modern and graphic lines, quality of manufacture and materials, and works that ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 4Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.